Wednesday, June 24, 2015

T is for Travels

I had to look up the last blog entry to see where I left off on the alphabet, that's how long it's been. We got our acts together and took a trip to London. I came back sick, got busy working, and life goes on. Funny how the world works, for many years we didn't travel at all, then all of a sudden I went half way around the world twice in six months. Bill is going to Texas, Boston, and Ireland this summer, within the space of a few weeks. Then I'll finally head off to Houston to visit my mom. If you have yarn shops to recommend in any of these places I'd love to pick up a few souvenir skeins (or have them picked up any way).

Jane Austin house

Yarn shop keepers



Chinese artwork in British Museum 

3 comments:

AllyB said...

I enjoy reading your blog and seeing the places you've been. I envy you and don't at the same time. While I'd like to be driven by my sense of adventure my sense of unease with anything unfamiliar keeps me from it. Does your Mom need anymore yarn yet? I'm sure I have some I could part with to keep her busy :)

Unknown said...

One of these days I will make it to Great Britain, Scotland and Ireland. Best to wait until I can stay a good while to see it all!!

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are so happy to of found your blog. We are enjoying going through all your wonderful posts. Travels is something we love to do. So many beautiful places to visit in this world. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals